Full Lenght Article
Covid-19 and Administration of Environmental Education Students in Nigerian Tertiary Institution
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
Copyright (c) 2021 Olatunde-Aiyedun T. G., Ogunode Niyi Jacob, Ohibime Ernest Ohiosumua Olatunde-Aiyedun T. G. , Ogunode Niyi Jacob , Ohibime Ernest Ohiosumua
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Aiyedun, T.G. & Ogunode, N.J. (2020). Effect of COVID-19 on academic program in universities in Nigeria. Electronic Research Journal of Engineering, Computer and Applied Sciences, 2, 193-201. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/346966789_Effect_of_Covid-19_pandemic_on_academic_programme_of_universities_in_Nigeria
3. Aiyedun, T.G. (2020). Effect of animation teaching strategy on secondary school students’ achievement, retention and interest in climate change in Lokoja, Kogi State. International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development (IJTSRD), 4 (3) 944-949. https://www.ijtsrd.com/papers/ijtsrd30740.pdf
4. Ekpo, C.G. & Aiyedun, T.G. (2020). Effect of Integration of Photographic Album Teaching Strategy on Students’ Performance in Environmental Education. The Environmental Studies Journal (TESJ): A Multidisciplinary Journal, 3 (1) 15-33. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/342049747_Effect_of_Integration_of_Photographic_Album_Teaching_Strategy_on_Students'_Performance_in_Environmental_Education?_sg=WXqpyO7WFiLRU9HJYoxtykI77dpVp-rKEaYzc2GZgf7OL9CyMY564JEs_KfFHD8uaKJh12bWA449Ylqq5l9d-9wu74_p0v5uEAhcqRlC.5LZX7_yYM-_loloXosECNpqeFvTl1U8PNFaakPyBBxf2XJPPT2ngLDxnRhsrld0pHgWRRs673PfJ8fo2N0FOBw
5. Ekpo, C.G. & Aiyedun, T.G. (2019). Environmental Education: A tool for creation of awareness on adaptation to climate change in Nigeria. IOSR Journal of Research & Method in Education (IOSR-JRME), 9 (6) 12-21. http://iosrjournals.org/iosr-jrme/papers/Vol-9%20Issue-6/Series-5/C0906051221.pdf
6. Ekpo C.G. & Aiyedun T.G. (2017). Environmental Education: Essential tool for the attainment of Sustainable Development Goals in the 21st Century Nigeria. The Researcher: A Journal of Contemporary Educational Research, 1(1), 124- 142. http://www.researchersjournal.org/j2/papers/v1n1g.pdf
7. Jegede, D. (2020) Perception of Undergraduate Students on the Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Higher Institutions Development in Federal Capital Territory Abuja, Nigeria. International Journal on Integrated Education e-Electronic Research Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities 2 (2), 2706 – 8242 www.eresearchjournal.com
8. Maryjacob, O. & Mukhtar, H.M. (2021) Education financing in Nigeria and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic Bottom of Form https://www.globalpartnership.org/blog/education- financing-nigeria-and-impact-covid-19-pandemic
9. Nasir, M. S., Khan, M. R. (2020). The Coronavirus Pandemic: Symptoms, Precautions and Preventions in the Light of Teaching of Islam. Electronic Research Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 2(II):45-66.
10. Ojelade, I.A., Aiyedun, T.G. & Aregebesola, B.G. (2019). Environmental Education as an Instrument for awareness creation on the health effects of water contamination in Saburi Community of Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja, Nigeria. The Researcher: A Journal of Contemporary Educational Research, 2 (1), 1- 16. http://www.researchersjournal.org/j2/papers/v2n1a.pdf
11. Ogunode, N.J. & Aiyedun, T.G. (2020). Administration of science programme in Nigerian higher institutions: issues, challenges and way forward. Middle European Scientific Bulletin, 6, 94-99.
12. Ogunode N.J, Eyiolorunse-Aiyedun, C.T. & Olatunde-Aiyedun, T.G. (2021). Educational planning in Nigeria during covid-19: problems and way forward. Academicia Globe: Inderscience Research, 2(07), 137–147. https://doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/RM4SY
13. Ogunode N, J, Iregbe, A & Abashi, A. E. (2020). Impact of COVID-19 on the Higher Institutions Development in Nigeria. Electronic Research Journal of Social Sciences and Humanitie. Vol 2 (2) P:126-135
14. Ogunode N, J, Jegede, D, & Musa, A, (2020) Problems Facing Academic Staff of Nigerian Universities and the Way Forward International Journal on Integrated Education. Volume 4, Issue I ,p:230-240
15. Ogunode N,. J. (2020e). Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic School Close Down on the Research Programme of Higher Institutions. International Journal of Advances in Data and Information Systems Vol. 1, No. 1, April 2020, pp. 40~49 ISSN: 2721-3056, DOI: 10.25008/ijadis.v1i1.189 40
16. Ogunode, N. J. (2020a). Impact of COVID-19 on Private Secondary School Teachers in F.C.T, Abuja, Nigeria. Electronic Research Journal of Behavioural Sciences, 3(2020):72-83.
17. Ogunode, N. J. (2020b). An Investigation into the Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Higher Institutions in FCT, Abuja, Nigeria. Journal of Social Science, Education and Humanities, 1: 8-16.
18. Ogunode, N. J. (2020c). Effects of COVID-19 Schools Close Down on Academic Program of Senior Secondary Schools in Abaji Area Council of Federal Capital Territory Abuja, Nigeria. Electronic Research Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 2(II):84-94.
19. Ogunode, N. J. (2021). Impact of Covid-19 on Administration of Primary School in Nigeria. International Journal on Integrated Education, 4(1); 221-229, doi:10.31149/ijie.v4i1.1175.
20. Ogunode, N. J., Abigeal, I, Lydia, A. E. (2020). Impact of COVID-19 on the Higher Institutions Development in Nigeria. Electronic Research Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 2(II): 126-135.
21. Ogunode N.J., Ahaotu, G, N, & Ayisa C, T. (2021) Impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic on Nigerian educational institutions. Electronic Research Journal of Engineering, Computer and Applied Sciences. Volume 3 (2021)
22. Ogunode N, J, Jegede De, Audu, E, I., & Adah S. (2021) Impact of COVID-19 on Educational Planning in Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, Nigeria. Riwayat: Educational Journal of History and Humanities, Volume 4, Nomor (1),p: 55-61
23. Ogunode, J., Eyiolorunse-Aiyedun, C. T & Olatunde-Aiyedun, T.G (2021) Educational Planning In Nigeria During Covid-19: Problems And Way Forward. Academicia Globe: Inderscience Research, 2(7), 137-146
24. Ojelade, I. A., Aregbesola, B. G., Ekele, A., & Aiyedun, T. G. (2020). Effects of Audio-Visual Instructional Materials on Teaching Science Concepts in Secondary Schools in Bwari Area Council Abuja, Nigeria. The Environmental Studies Journal (TESJ), 3, (2) 52 – 61. https://researchersjournal.org/effects-of-audio-visual-instructional-materials-on-teaching-science-concepts-in-secondary-schools-in-bwari-area-council-abuja-nigeria/
25. Olatunde-Aiyedun, T.G. (2021). Fundamentals of Environmental Education. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Mauritius. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/349573767_Fundamentals_of_Environmental_Education
26. Olatunde-Aiyedun, T.G., Eyiolorunse-Aiyedun, C.T. & Ogunode, N.J. (2021). Post covid-19 and digitalization of University lecturers in Nigeria. Middle European Scientific Bulletin, 11(1). http://cejsr.academicjournal.io/index.php/journal/article/view/488
27. Olatunde-Aiyedun, T.G. & Ogunode, N.J. (2021). Shortage of professional science and environmental education teachers in Nigeria. Asian Journal of Science Education, 3 (1), 1-11. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/350819014_Shortage_of_Professional_Science_and_Environmental_Education_Teachers_in_Nigeria
28. Olatunde-Aiyedun, T.G. & Ogunode, N.J. (2021). School Administration and effective teaching methods in Science Education in Nigeria. International Journal on Integrated Education, 4 (2), 145- 161. 10.13140/RG.2.2.11502.54080
29. Olatunde-Aiyedun, T.G., Ogunode, N.J. & Eyiolorunse-Aiyedun, C.T. (2021). Assessment of virtual learning during covid-19 lockdown in Nigerian public universities. Academicia Globe: Inderscience Research, 2 (5) 159-175.
30. or https://doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/S6N2Q
31. Osiesi, M. P. (2021). Addressing Teaching And Learning Challenges Amidst The Covid-19 Pandemic: Implications For The Nigeria Primary Schools. International Journal on Integrated Education, 4(I); 1-8.
32. Simon, B. & Hans, H.S. (2020). Schools, skills, and learning: Impact of COVID-19 on education
33. Shuriah, N. (2021). Pandemic is behind large learning loss for students
Cite this article as:
Submitted4 October 2021
Revised4 October 2021
Published4 October 2021