Full Lenght Article
The Practical Importance of Using the Scientific Heritage of the Eastern Thinkers in the Education of the Young Generation
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. 2022/4/28 Journal of Society and Innovation.
3. G.E Saidova, S.F Sanokulova Effectiveness of use of didactic game technology in primary school classes
4. EUROPEAN RESEARCH, 2020. 118-120
5. Saidova Gavhar Ergashovna Modern Lesson Forms in Mathematics in Primary Schools. European journal of life safety and stability (ejlss) issn 2660-9630 www.ejlss.indexedresearch.org volume 14, 2022.
6. R.Z. Samadovna, K.S. Narzullayevna, S.G. Ergashevna Technology for the development of logical thinking in students in primary schoolJournal of Critical Reviews 7 (6), 485-491.
7. S.G. Ergashevna, S.S. Furqatovna Modern Forms of Mathematics in Primary Schools Middle European Scientific Bulletin 8.2021.
8. G.E. Saidova, N.B. Sayfullayeva Modern teaching technologies in teaching mathematics in elementary grades European Journal of Research and Reflection in Educational Sciences 7 .2019
9. S.G. Ergashovna Development of creative thinking in mathematics lessons in primary grades asian journal of multidimensional research 10 (5), 715-719.2021
Cite this article as:
Submitted2 June 2022
Revised2 June 2022
Published31 May 2022