The Role of English in the Modern World and the Value of English Learning
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Ismatullaeva Durdona Amandjonovna
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The role of the British in the modern world is invaluable. It is the most common language. More than 450 million people know it as their mother tongue. Another 600-650 million citizens use English as an additional language for communication. It meets the demand in many countries around the world. Vocabulary and grammatical aspects of this language are essential for studying abroad. Without doing so, you want to earn a prestigious and high salary. In this article, you can learn all the features of English, as well as find out why it is required.
- Official materials
- Laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan. -T .: «Uzbekiston », 2008
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Property".
- Laws and decrees of the Republic of Uzbekistan. -T .: «Sharq», 1998
- Land Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan. 0 ‘Republic of Uzbekistan
- Land Code and other agricultural legislation. -T .:"Justice", 1999
- Labor Code’ of the Republic of Uzbekistan. / In agriculture a set of laws and regulations to deepen reform. 2-section -T .: «Sharq», 1998
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Entrepreneurship".
- Laws and decrees of the Republic of Uzbekistan. -T .: «Justice», 1992
- Special literature
- 1. Works and speeches of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- 1.1. Karimov I.A. The global financial and economic crisis in the context of Uzbekistan ways and means of its elimination. -T: «Uzbekistan », 2009
- 1.2. Karimov I.A. High spirituality is an invincible force. -T: "Spirituality" 2008
- 1.3. Karimov I.A. 0 ‘Uzbekistan is deepening its economic reforms.-T .: «Uzbekistan », 1995