Full Lenght Article
Improving the Academic Performance in Araling Panlipunan through Merit Badges Method
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
Copyright (c) 2021 Akhmedova Zarnigor Akhmedova Zarnigor
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Abu, E. (2020b). Learning must continue in the new normal. Learning Must Continue in the New Normal. Published.
3. Agus, A. And Aziza N. (2020). The effects of ethical factors in financial statement examination: Ethical framework of the input process output (IPO) model in auditing system Basis. University of Bengkulu, Indonesia.
4. Alkaabi, S., Alkaabi, W., Vyver G. (2017a). Researching student Motivation. Contemporary issues in education. Researching Student Motivation. Contemporary Issues In Education, 10(3).
5. Alkaabi, S., Alkaabi, W., Vyver G., A. S. A. W. V. G. (2017b). researching student motivation. contemporary issues in education research third quarter 2017, volume 10, number 3. Researching Student Motivation. Contemporary Issues in Education Research Third Quarter 2017, Volume 10, Number 3., 10(3).
6. Bear, G. (2020, March 19). Improving school climate practical strategies to reduce behavior problems and promote social and emotional learning. Routledge.
7. Davion, J. (2017). The role of teachers in motivating students to learn .BU journal of graduate studies in education (Vol. 9). BU Journal of Graduate Studies in Education.
8. The economic commission for latin america and the caribbean (ECLAC). (2020). Google. https://www.cepal.org/en/publications/45905-education-time-covid-19
9. Education and the covid-19 pandemic. (2020, April 20). Google. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11125-020-09464-3
10. Engagement as a Challenge: getting student’s attention in the new normal of learning. (2021). Google. https://www.km.adec-innovations.com/resources/engagement-as-a-challenge-getting-student%E2%80%99s-attention-in-the-new-normal-of-learning/
11. Full time student, part time worker. (2020, December 9). Google. https://www.rappler.com/nation/full-time-students-part-time-workers-philippines
12. Gillis, P. (2020). Lernovate. Google. https://www.learnovatecentre.org/motivating-students-and-teachers/
13. Innovative teaching method in the new Normal. (2020, July 28). Innovative Teaching Method in the New Normal. Published.
14. Mayol, P.A. (2020, October 5). The paradigm shift for teachers’ challenges in the new normal. The Paradigm Shift for Teachers’ Challenges in the New Normal. Published.
15. Motivating students, Teach.com. (2020). Google. https://teach.com/what/teachers-change-lives/motivating-students/-
16. Nagpal, S. (2020, October 19). Raising students motivation during the Pandemic. Raising Students Motivation During the Pandemic. Published.
17. Ryan, R. M., Deci, E. L. (2020). Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation from a self-determination theory perspective: Definitions, theory, practices, and future directions. Contemporary Education Psychology.
18. Students academic performance: The role of motivation, strategies and perceived factors hindering liberian junior and senior high school students Learning. (2017). Students Academic Performance: The Role of Motivation, Strategies and Perceived Factors Hindering Liberian Junior and Senior High School Students Learning. Published.
19. Technology enhanced learning in higher education; motivation, engagement and academic achievement. (2019). Technology Enhanced Learning in Higher Education; Motivation, Engagement and Academic Achievement, 137, 104–113.
20. Technology enhanced learning in higher education; motivation, engagement and academic achievement, computer and education. (2019, August). Technology Enhanced Learning in Higher Education; Motivation, Engagement and Academic Achievement, Computer and Education, 137.
Cite this article as:
Submitted10 November 2021
Revised10 November 2021
Published10 November 2021