Full Lenght Article
Creation of a cartographic model of a water cadastre based on geoinformation technologies.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
Copyright (c) 2021 Ibragimov Lazizbek Toshpulat ogli Ibragimov Lazizbek Toshpulat ogli
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Upsul A.D. The problem of theory in modern science. M., 1975.
3. Shiryaev E.E. New methods of cartographic display and analysis of geoinformation using computers. M., 1977.
4. Dzhumanov Zh.Kh., Adylov A.A., Begimkulov D.K., Rakhmonov T.N. Towards the creation of a 3-dimensional model of groundwater deposits // Problems, development and innovative directions of geological sciences in Uzbekistan // Materials of the Republican
scientific and technological conference of Tashkent State Technical University. 2013.р. 229232
5. Dzhumanov Zh.Kh. Geoinformation technologies in hydrogeology // Monograph, publishing house of the State Enterprise "Institute GIDROINGEO", 2016. 258 p.
6. Djumanov J.X. Mathematical modeling of geofiltrational of processes of the regional hydrogeological systems// Vienna, Austria. European Science Review. 2016. №11. Page 28-33.
7. Dzhumanov Zh.Kh. Application of automated measuring sensors for monitoring groundwater in the Republic of Uzbekistan // Geology and Mineral Resources. –Т .. 2011. №4. р.23-28.
8. Dzhumanov Zh.Kh. Information support of the system for modeling hydrogeological processes based on the automation of measuring the hydrogeological parameters of the underground hydrosphere // Bulletin of the Tashkent University of Information Technologies. -T., TUIT. 2016. N3. р.103-108
Cite this article as:
Submitted25 October 2021
Revised25 October 2021
Published25 October 2021