Full Lenght Article
Comparative Analysis of the Financial Performance of Provincial Governments in Sulawesi for the 2012-2015 Period
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
Copyright (c) 2021 Ika Putri Windyastuti, Willem JFA Tumbuan, Ivonne S. Saerang Ika Putri Windyastuti , Willem JFA Tumbuan , Ivonne S. Saerang
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Anita Wulandari. 2001. Regional Financial Capability. Journal of Public Policy and Administration. Vol 5. No 2. PP. 11-22
3. Bastian, Indra, 2006, Public Sector Accounting: An Introduction, Jakarta: Erlangga.
4. Frediyanto, Yanuar. 2010. Analysis of District/City Financial Capability in Central Java Province Before and After Regional Autonomy Policy. Semarang : Faculty of Economics, Diponegoro University.
5. Halim, Abdul. 2001. Regional Financial Accounting. Jakarta: Salemba. Four.
6. Halim, Abdul. 2004. Regional Autonomy and Financial Management. Yogyakarta : UPP AMP YKPN
7. Halim, Abdul. 2007. Public Sector Accounting Regional Financial Accounting, Revised Edition, Jakarta, Salemba Empat
8. Lestari, FM 2012. Analysis of Regional Financial Management and Regional Independence in Central Bengkulu Regency. Bengkulu : Unib Repository
9. Mardiasmo. 2000. Regional Autonomy and Financial Management. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset
10. Permana, SE 2013. Financial Performance Analysis of Bengkulu City Government. Bengkulu : Unib Repository
11. Kankaew, K., Yapanto, LM, Waramontri, R., Arief, S., Hamsir, Sastrawati, N., & Espinoza-Maguiña, MR (2021). Supply chain management and logistics presentation: Mediation effect of competitive advantage. Uncertain Supply Chain Management, 9(2), 255–264.https://doi.org/10.5267/j.uscm.2021.3.007
12. Yapanto, LM, Tanipu, F., Paramata, AR, & Actors, E. (2020). THE EFFECTIVENESS OF FISHERY COOPERATIVE INSTITUTIONS. 17(25), 1329–1338.
13. Lasut, RF, Mandey, SL, Jan, AH. (2021). Analysis of the Effect of Service Quality and Premium Amount on Collectibility Levels and Participant Satisfaction as Intervening Variables at BPJS Kesehatan Manado Branch. 633–646.
14. Musa, FNH, Tumbel, A., & Wullur, M. (2021). Discipline Analysis Of Work, Motivation And Loyalty Towards Employee Performance (Case Study At Gorontalo State University). 449–462
15. Setiaji, W. and Adi, PH2007. Map of Regional Financial Capability After Regional Autonomy: Is it Shifting? (Study in Regencies and Cities in Java – Bali). X Accounting Symposium, Makassar.
16. Sugiyono. 2009. Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods and R & D. Bandung: Alfabeta
17. Suharsimi, Arikunto. 2006. Research Methods. Bandung: Gramedia
18. Suyono, Salam. 2002. Analysis of Regional Financial Statements. Jakarta : Atmalib Atma Jaya
19. Syafrizal, H. F, 2013, The Effect of Politicizing the Regional Revenue and Expenditure Budget (APBD) in Incumbent Regions on Java Island and Incumbent Regions Outside Java Island, Thesis, UNIB, Bengkulu.
20. Law Number 17 of 2003 concerning State Finance
21. Law Number 25 of 2004 concerning the National Development Planning System (SPPN)
22. Law Number 32 of 2004 concerning Regional Government
23. Law Number 33 of 2004 concerning Financial Balance between the Center and the Regions Article 1 paragraph 18
24. Valentina, Miera. 2009. Analysis of Financial Performance Based on Budget Realization Report of Bengkulu Province Before and After the Implementation of Regional Autonomy. Bengkulu : Faculty of Economics, Bengkulu University.
Cite this article as:
Submitted26 June 2021
Revised26 June 2021
Published26 June 2021