Full Lenght Article
Effectiveness of Mobile Applications in Teaching Vocabulary!
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Basal, A. (2012). Authorıng tools for developing the content in language education. International Journal on New Trends in Education & Their Implications (IJONTE), 3(4), 164-169.
3. Castrillo, M. D., Martín-Monje, E., & Bárcena, E. (2014). Mobile-based chatting for meaning negotiation in foreign language learning. In Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Mobile Learning. International Association for Development of the Information Society (pp. 49-59).
4. Cooper, T. C. (1998). Teaching idioms. Foreign Language Annals, 31(2), 255-266. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1944-9720.1998.tb00572.x
5. Irujo, S. (1986). A piece of cake:/earning and teaching idioms. ELT journal, 40(3), 236-242. http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/elt/40.3.236
6. National Reading Panel, 2000 Hayati et al., 2013; Lu, 2008; Kukulska-Hulme,2010; Thornton & Houser, 2005
Cite this article as:
Submitted2 June 2022
Revised2 June 2022
Published31 May 2022